Hatchet Lake Development was created to organize and manage investments, business activities, and labour force deployment on behalf of the Hatchet Lake Denesuline First Nation. Hatchet Lake Development plays a major role in community development and holds numerous business operations and investments on behalf of the First Nation.
Our Mission Statement:
Our purpose is to plan, facilitate, administer and coordinate the business activities on behalf of the Hatchet Lake Denesuline First Nation in order to grow and maintain a healthy economic position for the community.
We will accomplish this through:
- Economic development, support and training for…
- Special contracts/government programs
- Partnerships/joint ventures that increase business and create jobs
- Develop business opportunities
- Building and expanding our human resources